The Society intend to function without any profit motives as per the regulations of Travencore -Cochin Society Act No.12 of 1955 for registration of Literary, Scientific and Charitable Societies. The Society decided to function, with the following objectives, for helping poor people irrespective of caste, creed, sex and religion.
The main aim of this foundation is to support and help poor children who lost their parents accidentally or parents who lost their children - the only earning member of the family, and patients suffering from permanent illness or disability.
To select, guide and support poor children for the education in various classes and job oriented courses.
To help and give maximum support for poor families, sick people, victims of accidents and also those who require an immediate medical help including Emergency Ambulance services.
To establish & run Educational Institutions and also support, render assistance to medical health care centers, hospitals, clinics, laboratories, dispensaries etc. in all branches and fields of medicine
To assist and support the old, sick and ailing by supporting, establishing and guiding medical and counseling centers, orphanages, old age homes and homes for discarded and the physically and mentally handicapped.
- To help the unmarried girls amongst the poorest of the poor to meet their marriage expenses. To do all that is possible in providing housing, shelter, clothing and relief to that in dire need and in poverty.
- To improve equality, fraternity and co-operation among members.
- To improve financial, cultural and social standards of public.
- To establish library, publications and organize debates etc.
- To arrange forums to give proper awarness on water & power usage, pollution control, contagiuos diseases, humanitarian services.